The C++ language is a high-level compiled general-purpose programming language with statistical typing, which is suitable for creating a wide variety of applications.
One of the key advantages of the C++ language is flexibility and cross-platform, when the game for a personal computer is easy to adapt to a game console. It is in this language that the most popular MMORPG World of WarCraft is written, which has collected 20 million only official subscribers. C++ is considered a relatively difficult language for video game developers, but it is widely used by major developers. It is written on the engines Cry Engine (shooter Crysis) and Havok (RPG game Dark Souls).
To complete this course, you must have a basic knowledge of C++.
Brief Program of the Course
- Variables, data types, operators
- Loops, functions, and arguments
- Open GL
- Creating Classes and Objects
- Socket Programming
- Improve your game with a variety of tools
- Creating Object Resources (Updating the Mesh Class for Vulkan, Creating the ObjectBuffers Class, Creating the Descriptor Class, Creating a SPIR-V Shader Binary File)
- Creating Vulkan Objects(ObjectRenderer Class, Modify VulkanContext, Camera Class, Creating and Synchronizing Object)
- Final defense of the project (development of 3 games at the end of the course)
Course duration is 6 months (24 weeks)
The cost of the course is 100 000 KZT per month
- Basic understanding of programming concepts
- Basic knowledge of computer science
- Pc and Web navigation skills
- Basic knowledge of mathematical concepts (school level)